Preferred Employee Program
Miller-Valentine Communities are committed to enhancing the quality of life of our residents. We want to partner with you to bring a new approach to your employees regarding apartment living. Programs such as The Miller-Valentine Promise and our All About Your Commitments keep your employees' home lives hassle-free so they can focus on work.
We search out companies that have a work force in the communities we choose to serve, and partner with them to bring an affordable approach to apartment living.
Money Saving Details
Membership in a Miller-Valentine Community Preferred Employer Program includes:
- Resident receives $75 off their first month of rent!*
- Employer Referral Bonus: If you as an employer share our community with co-workers and they mention your company when they lease, you will receive $75!*
- Notifications of special offers at our communities
- The Relocation Guarantee: If one of your employees needs to relocate, we will allow them to transfer without completing their lease, paying lease break fees and without an additional application and deposits made to a new Miller-Valentine Community.**
What we will provide to you
- All marketing materials to share with employees
- A special E-Blast Marketing piece to send to employees (optional)
- Special events such as a pizza party hosted by our community just to say thank you for partnering with us
What will my employee need to get the rewards?
- Proof of employment
- Your employees will still have to pass our standard criminal, credit, rental background checks
If you are interested in seeing if your company qualifies for our Preferred Employer Program please contact the community in your area and the Community Manager will walk you through the process.
*Upon approval of credit and satisfactory background checks. Restrictions Apply. Residents must present proof of employment to receive discount. One discount per new lease. Program terms subject to change at any time without notice.
**Certain community restrictions apply; contact the leasing office for details.